- Since it is a product resistant against corrosion, there is no need for expensive anti-corrosive protection such as lining, coating or cathodic protection.
- Its properties do not change over time (even under hot and cold climate conditions).
- Losses due to friction are minimum thanks to its smooth interior surface.
- GRP pipe’s resistance against water hammer pressure is higher than steel and ductile pipes; it absorbs 40% of the additional pressure.
- It has about 1/4 the weight of steel pipes, 1/5 of ductile pipes, and 1/10 of concrete pipes. Installation is fast and easy since it is made of a light material,
- It has a long lifespan with almost no maintenance costs.
- Resistant against ultraviolet light.