- Equipped with isophthalic, ortophthalic, thermoplastic or vinyl ester resins used in designing pipes especially for industrial projects, the system operates between -40°C and +80°C.
- Low cost of management and maintenance
- High load capacity
- It can be produced with rigidities higher than the standards.
- Leaktight system for maximum flow
- Does not conduct electricity; resistant against acid, base and salt attacks.
- Fully resistant against corrosion internally and externally.
- It is possible to produce designs of complex structures.