- By using various resin types, it is possible to increase corrosion resistance of the GRP pipes and obtain resistance against low pH biogenic sulphuric acids.
- It has an effective project service life of 50+ years.
- Maintenance costs are almost zero.
- Low transportation cost since the pipes can be nested one inside the other
- No need for heavy duty equipment for installation.
- No need for additional protection against corrosion.
- No dents emerge on the surface layer due to corrosion.
- Angular deviation capability of the GRP couplings allows to apply curves at low angle without use of fittings.
- Smooth interior surfaces and flexible lining layers provide resistance against corrosion.